1. What is Fujitsu Limited's stock symbol?
Fujitsu Limited is listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange under registration code 6702.
2. On which exchanges is Fujitsu Limited stock traded?
Fujitsu Limited stock is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and the Nagoya Stock Exchange in Japan.
3. How can I purchase Fujitsu Limited stock?
Fujitsu Limited stock may be purchased from various brokerage firms. Please contact brokerage firms directly to confirm whether they handle trading of Fujitsu Limited stock.
4. Who is the transfer agent for Fujitsu Limited stock?
The name and address of the transfer agent for Fujitsu Limited stock are as follows:
Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
4-5, Marunouchi 1-chome,
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8212, Japan
5. How many shares of Fujitsu Limited stock are outstanding?
As of the end of the most recent fiscal year (March 31, 2018), of 5,000,000,000 authorized shares of common stock there were 2,070,018,213 shares issued.
6. How many Fujitsu Limited shareholders are there?
As of the end of the most recent fiscal year (March 31, 2018), there were 154,892 shareholders of Fujitsu Limited stock.
7. Who are Fujitsu Limited's principal shareholders?
As of the end of the most recent fiscal year (March 31, 2018), principal shareholders of Fujitsu Limited stock were as follows:
|Name||Shareholder's investment in Fujitsu Limited|
|Number of shares held (thousands)||Percentage of shares held (%)|
|The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd. (for trust)||101,585||4.93|
|Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. (for trust)||96,654||4.69|
|Ichigo Trust Pte. Ltd.||67,881||3.30|
|Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.||59,498||2.89|
|Fujitsu Employee Shareholding Association||55,760||2.71|
|Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. (for trust 5)||39,296||1.91|
|STATE STREET BANK WEST CLIENT - TREATY 505234||37,532||1.82|
|Mizuho Bank, Ltd.||36,963||1.80|
|Asahi Mutual Life Insurance Company||35,180||1.71|
|Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd. (for trust 1)||29,246||1.42|
8. When and where is the Annual Shareholders' Meeting held?
The Annual Shareholders' Meeting is usually held toward the end of June at a location in or near Tokyo.
9. Who are Fujitsu's independent auditors?
Accounting audits are carried out by Ernst & Young ShinNihon LLC.
Share this page