1. When is Fujitsu's fiscal year?
Our fiscal year runs from April 1 through March 31. We refer to our fiscal years based on the calendar year in which the fiscal year begins. For example, fiscal 2016 refers to the fiscal year running from April 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017.
2. When does Fujitsu report its financial results?
We announce our financial results on a quarterly basis, as follows:
|Fiscal Period||Announcement Date|
(April 1 - June 30)
|End of July|
(April 1 - September 30)
*Also includes breakdown of second-quarter results
|End of October|
(October 1 - December 31)
|End of January|
(April 1 - March 31)
*Also includes breakdown of fourth-quarter results
|End of April|
3. Where can I access Fujitsu earnings results and other financial information?
We post our quarterly financial results on our investor relations website, which also includes a variety of financial data and other information. Financial results information available in English includes financial tables, explanation of results, and supplementary information, as well as a summary translation of Q&A from accompanying analyst's briefings.
4. Where can I obtain Fujitsu Group's integrated report?
5. What other reports does Fujitsu publish in English for investors and other stakeholders?
Share this page