Managed Infrastructure Services
Improve workflows, increase productivity
Is your IT infrastructure as agile as your business needs it to be? Are you spending too much time reacting to problems rather than focusing on the future?
Fujitsu’s Managed Infrastructure Services cut costs and boost efficiency through technological innovation and a focus on high-quality service design.
You decide whether to have Fujitsu’s experts support the management of your IT environment, or delegate responsibility for your IT infrastructure, in full or in part, to Fujitsu. With the global expertise for providing end user services and managing data center environments Fujitsu responds to your individual business needs with the advantages of tailored services which are based on standardized services modules.
Fujitsu supports you in every phase of the IT life cycle – from the analysis and design concept to implementation and ongoing management and support.
Why choose Fujitsu for managed infrastructure services?
- Fujitsu’s global reach enables us to deliver IT services around the world and is underpinned by one of the largest global IT infrastructures.
- Global Delivery Centers support our customers in more than 41 languages and with a local presence in 70 countries.
- We manage infrastructure for customers around the world and provide the assurance that, with Fujitsu, their IT operations can receive the attention to service quality consistency and security they require, where ever they might be located.
- Our operational delivery processes are ITIL compliant. Our global data centers are designed and operated to Uptime Institute standards (mostly Tier III), with secure operations conform to ISO27001 as well as to various national government standards.
- Fujitsu’s pedigree and global partnerships ensures that we retain leading edge innovative services to support your organization’s unique and complex IT challenges.