Fujitsu Cloud Service K5: Infrastructure as a Service
K5 IaaS simplifies your path to digital transformation.
- Cost savings – driving efficiencies and preventing costly infrastructure maintenance, through an agile 'pay-as-you-use' model.
- Flexibility and scalability – enabling enterprises to easily provision infrastructure and computing capacity on demand - and support agile application development and deployment.
- Business growth – removing the need to manage and maintain your infrastructure, freeing up time and resource for driving new business.
K5: Taking IaaS to new heights
Mix and match from a choice of
public and private deployments, with the
ability to move and scale workloads seamlessly across them.
Developed for the enterprise, with
global scale and local presence,
K5 provides 99.99% availability.
Seamlessly integrate K5 alongside a range of other cloud deployments including VMware, Bare Metal, Oracle and SAP workloads.
As a Gold member of the OpenStack foundation, Fujitsu is committed to developing open source technology for enterprise use. Through K5, this is enabling organizations to:
Why choose Fujitsu as your Infrastructure as a Service partner?
- An industry-leading Data Center, Hybrid IT and multi-cloud portfolio - offering end-to-end integration and managed services for a wide range of platforms.
- A Leadership position in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Data Center Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services - demonstrating our expertise in delivering and transforming enterprise infrastructure.
- A rich heritage and decades of experience in delivering infrastructure, worldwide - including thousands of vital systems for large enterprises and government departments.