Microsoft Private Cloud Fast Track
Microsoft Private Cloud Fast Track is a reference architecture for building private clouds that combines Microsoft software, consolidated guidance, and validated configurations with Fujitsu technology, including compute, network, and storage, as well as value-added software components. Private Cloud Fast Track solutions provide a turnkey approach to delivering scalable, preconfigured, and validated infrastructure platforms for on-premises private cloud implementations. With local control over data and operations, IT can dynamically pool, allocate, secure, and manage resources for agile Infrastructure as a Service. Likewise, business units can deploy line-of-business applications with speed and consistency using self-provisioning (and decommissioning) and automated data center services in a virtualized environment.
What are your benefits?
FASTER DEPLOYMENT: Rich features and support make private clouds easy to deploy. End-to-end architectural and deployment guidance
- Streamlined infrastructure planning due to predefined capacity
- Enhanced functionality and automation through deep knowledge of infrastructure
- Integrated management for virtual machine and infrastructure deployment
- Self-service portal for rapid and simplified provisioning of resources
REDUCED RISK: Validated configurations mean you can implement with confidence.
- Tested, end-to-end interoperability of compute, storage, and network
- Predefined, out-of-box solutions based on a common cloud architecture
- High degree of service availability through automated load balancing
REDUCED COST OF OWNERSHIP: Fujitsu conducts continuous research for improving infrastructure.
- Cost-optimized, platform- and software-independent solution for rack system integration
- Exceptional scalability and high performance with advanced platform editions of Hyper-V
- Backup times minimized and all recovery time objectives fulfilled for each business-critical environment
Fujitsu and Microsoft deliver on the promise of agile private cloud computing through an interoperable hardware and software platform based on a standardized reference architecture. A Hyper-V Cloud from Fujitsu can greatly reduce time-to-value for virtualization infrastructure investments because it unites shared compute, storage, and network resources into a flexible, cost-effective solution based on off-the-shelf components. The reference architecture defines a common set of requirements to help IT consolidate hardware platforms into an environment that is more manageable, better used, and less consumptive.
Microsoft additional information