Fujitsu Welcomes Over 50 SELECT Circle Members from across Europe to Win Value Business
Already available across Europe Fujitsu SELECT Circle will roll out across Asia and the Americas in 2015.
Notes to Editors
The SELECT Circle Community benefits from:
- Demand generation that exclusively positions channel partners under specific conditions as Fujitsu’s partner-of-choice.
- New Unique Selling Proposition (USP) Introduction Workshops that show channel partners how to position innovative Fujitsu solutions, intended to highlight Fujitsu’s USPs in comparison to those of other vendors.
- Three-Day Community Workshops. As these kinds of datacenter-focused channel partners are typically running long-term, consulting-intense projects with 12-18 month project lifecycles, their datacenter sales and pre-sales specialsts must be briefed by Fujitsu’s R&D departments on long-term roadmaps of the product and solution portfolio.
- An exclusive SELECT Circle Japan Pipeline Incentive focussing on generating qualified pipeline and granting the winners the possibility to attend the Fujitsu Forum in Tokyo in May 2015.
- A Channel Deal Registration Tool, that allows the SELECT Circle members to register their Fujitsu deals.
Partnership with a Growth Perspective
Highly committed to its Channel Partners, distribution partnership with Fujitsu focuses upon mutual growth potential at three levels:
- Fujitsu Registered Partner (Entry level)
- Access to Channel Partner Portal
- Marketing and sales promotion material
- Listed in the ‘Reseller Locator’ on Fujitsu website
- Fujitsu SELECT Partner (Certified level)
All partner attributes, plus:
- Supported by account team
- Premium access to the Channel Partner Portal
- Joint sales activities
- Fujitsu SELECT Expert (Specialized level)
All SELECT Partner attributes plus:
- Expert community(like Fujitsu’s TechCommunity Platform)
- Exclusive access to expert knowledge and valuable resources
- Key partner
For further information about the Fujitsu SELECT Partner program, please see: http://ts.fujitsu.com/aboutus/partners/.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 162,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$46 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2014. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu CEMEAI
In Continental Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India, Fujitsu is the leading IT infrastructure provider with a presence in all key markets serving large, medium-sized and small businesses. The company offers a full portfolio of IT products, business solutions and services, ranging from workplace systems to datacenter solutions, managed services, and cloud-based software and solutions. In CEMEA&I Fujitsu employs approximately 13,000 people and is part of the global Fujitsu Group. For more information, please see: ts.fujitsu.com/aboutus.
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Phone: +30 210 68 63 613
Senior PR Manager, Corporate Communications, Global Marketing
Date: 23 October, 2014