September 02, 2014
- Fujitsu Targets Online-Data-Hungry Customers with Hyperscale, Software-Based Distributed Storage System based on Intel® Technologies
- Fujitsu today announces its plans to deliver new storage appliances providing customers needing instant online access to large data volumes with a new hyper-scale, software-defined storage solution based on Intel® technologies and utilizing Ceph open-source software. Fujitsu and Intel are collaborating to ensure that the new Ceph file system-based Fujitsu storage appliance is enterprise-ready and integrates Intel® Virtual Storage Manager (Intel® VSM) to provide simplified Ceph cluster management. A technical preview of the upcoming product will be given at the Intel Developer Forum, September 9-11, 2014, in San Francisco.
August 25, 2014
- Fujitsu Introduces Optimized Server Solution for VMware EVO: RAIL
- At VMworld in San Francisco, Fujitsu today announces its first hyper-converged infrastructure optimized for VMware EVO: RAIL. As a scale-out system designed to address the issues of ICT system bottlenecks, the new FUJITSU Integrated System Appliance for VMware EVO: RAIL offers rapid time-to-market and greater business flexibility.
August 21, 2014
- Fujitsu ETERNUS Hybrid System Outshines many Enterprise Arrays and Purpose-built All-flash Alternatives, According to New SPC-1 Benchmarks
- Fujitsu today announces that its mid-range ETERNUS DX600 S3 scalable, unified disk storage systems are the right choice for data intensive applications such as demanding database systems, real-time analytics and big data environments, online transaction scenarios with a high number of users, plus all types of internet applications.
August 06, 2014
- Fujitsu ‘Positioned the Highest in Execution’ for End-User Outsourcing Services, Europe
- Fujitsu has once again been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the ‘leaders’ quadrant of the latest Gartner Magic Quadrant: End-User Outsourcing Services, Europe (1). This the second consecutive year that Fujitsu has been recognized as a ‘leader’ in terms of its ‘completeness of vision’ and ‘ability to execute’ in this annual study. Furthermore, in the 2014 edition of the report, Fujitsu is now positioned the highest for ‘ability to execute’.
- Munich, September 02, 2014
- Fujitsu Manufacturing in Europe
- Developing, testing and manufacturing of latest IT technology in our factory in Augsburg, Germany
- Fujitsu at Datacentre 2012
- Vincent Bevan talking about Data Center Efficiency Services and Cloud Computing
- The Value of Tape
- The Value of Tape