April 16, 2014
- Fujitsu’s New vShape Reference Architecture with ETERNUS ‘Does More with Less’
- Fujitsu enables enterprises to do more with their IT infrastructures for less by introducing a new, fully virtualized vShape reference architecture that delivers greater performance and faster return on investment.
April 15, 2014
- With New Fujitsu Power Appliance for SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise, Customers Can Benefit from Fast Transaction Processing Performance, Data Center Optimization and Reduced TCO
- Fujitsu today unveiled FUJITSU Server Power Appliance for SAP® Adaptive Server® Enterprise (SAP ASE). This pre-configured, pre-tested server and storage appliance can significantly help reduce the complexity, risk, time-to-functionality and total cost of ownership (TCO) for enterprises looking for substantially faster transaction processing performance.
April 09, 2014
- Fujitsu Helps Businesses Cope with Continual Data Growth
- Fujitsu today announces a new high-density and easy-to-use storage subsystem to help businesses – from SMBs to major datacenter hosts – optimize their ICT systems from end to end. The new FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS JX60 is an ideal extension for servers like the FUJITSU PRIMERGY server systems.
April 08, 2014
- Fujitsu launches ‘Smart’ ATM for European Retail Banking
- Fujitsu today launches across Europe the first of a new family of ‘smart’ ATMs (Automated Teller Machines). Based on the company’s market-leading position and innovation in financial services technology in both Spain and Japan, Fujitsu is taking advantage of its 40 years’ experience and continued commitment to this sector to introduce the FUJITSU ATM Series 100.
- Munich, April 16, 2014
- Fujitsu Manufacturing in Europe
- Developing, testing and manufacturing of latest IT technology in our factory in Augsburg, Germany
- Fujitsu at Datacentre 2012
- Vincent Bevan talking about Data Center Efficiency Services and Cloud Computing
- The Value of Tape
- The Value of Tape
- Fujitsu Forum Event Videos
- The motto this year, "Reshaping ICT – Reshaping Business"