October 22, 2014
- Fujitsu’s ETERNUS DX makes Disaster Recovery for Storage easy and affordable for SMEs
- Fujitsu today safeguards small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from the high risks of data-loss due to disaster without adding complexity to their ICT infrastructure. ETERNUS Storage Cluster enables transparent failover of ETERNUS DX storage systems to automatically keep businesses running in the event of planned or unplanned outages.
October 21, 2014
- Fujitsu Manufactures 8,500 ATMs for CaixaBank in Málaga, Spain
- Fujitsu has signed an agreement with CaixaBank, the leading financial group in the Spanish market, to manufacture 8,500 ATMs (Automated Teller Machines) in Málaga, Spain. The contract covers the delivery of maintenance services to ensure maximum network availability and a high quality of service to the bank’s customers.
October 09, 2014
- Fujitsu Forum 2014 Munich to Highlight Human Centric Innovation
- Fujitsu is opening its doors at the Fujitsu Forum Munich 2014 – Europe’s biggest IT-vendor event – on November 19 and 20 at the International Congress Center Munich (ICM). Under the theme ‘Human Centric Innovation’, Fujitsu will demonstrate how the optimum combination of information, infrastructure and people is helping organizations around the globe to achieve their goals, and transform their businesses for sustainable success.
October 07, 2014
- Petabyte-scale ETERNUS LT260 Tape Library Combines Performance with Exceptionally High Data Capacity
- Fujitsu today introduces a new Petabyte-scale expandable edition of its ETERNUS LT tape library that combines performance with exceptionally high data storage density, making it ideally suited to both short-term back-up plus longer-term archiving deployments.
- Munich, October 22, 2014
- Fujitsu Manufacturing in Europe
- Developing, testing and manufacturing of latest IT technology in our factory in Augsburg, Germany
- Fujitsu at Datacentre 2012
- Vincent Bevan talking about Data Center Efficiency Services and Cloud Computing
- The Value of Tape
- The Value of Tape