PRIMERGY SX05 S1 USB
The PRIMERGY SX05 is a 1U rack housing to accommodate external backup drives; this is a cost-efficient solution for a small area. The PRIMERGY SX05 offers space for backup devices that are directly connected to the server. The PRIMERGY SX05 is available with two USB 2.0 interfaces. The PRIMERGY SX05 consolidates data backup in 19-inch rack environments and can accommodate up to two 5.25-inch backup devices.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
- Serviceability and ease-of-use
- The drive is replaced by simply assembling the internal components
- Available in two different versions: with an SAS connection or a USB connection
- Flexible connection options
- Install different backup drives
- Also enables optimal and individual data backup for servers which have no internal backup drive
- The SX05 USB enclosure supports USB tape drives as well as also RDX removable hard disk drives.
- Scalability allows customers to add backup drives, which meet their capacity and performance needs as their storage.
- Support of multiple tape drive technologies as well as RDX removable hard disk drive technology, which protect customers' investments.
|Accessible drive bays||DDS Gen5, 3 MB/s, 36 GB, USB 2.0
DDS Gen6, 6 MB/s, 80 GB, USB 2.0
RDX Drive, 100 MB/s, 320 GB, 500 GB, 1 TB, 2 TB, USB 3.0
|Number of bays||Two 5.25" half height
|Active power (max. configuration)||140 W
8.07 Kg (depending on configuration without backup drives)
|Weight||428.8 x 641.4 x 43.2
|Height Unit Rack||1 U