Channel Program Specialist
||Channel Program Specialist
||Competitive Base Salary + Variable Compensation
||Hayes Park, Middlesex
||Private Medical/Pension etc
The Channel Program Specialist will provide support in the development and execution of EMEA wide channel marketing programs.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the marketing content within the Imaging Channel Partner Portal, ISV Partner Assist Portal and other platforms as required.
- Implement, track, maintain and publish reporting dashboards for Social Media Portal, Partner Portals and other platforms as required.
- Produce the monthly Imaging Channel Partner newsletter and any Partner focused email notifications in support of Product, Program, Training, KnowledgeShare and Certification activities, including management of subscriber lists.
- Implement, track, maintain and publish reporting dashboards for newsletters and email notifications.
- Organize online partner events, including bi-monthly KnowledgeShare webinars and Regional virtual KnowledgeShare summits
- Coordinate logistics for KnowledgeShare partner conferences hosted by Channel Marketing or regional sales teams.
- Ensure regional sales teams are aware of and are leveraging tools developed by Channel Marketing
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field (evidence required)
- Solid business writing and oral communication skills (English & French)
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with SalesForce and marketing automation platforms such as SalesFusion.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Good marketing experience in a B2B environment.
Apply for this Vacancy
DETAILS OF SUITABLE CANDIDATES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org