Finland Fujitsu to supply administrative information system project for Finnish Defence Forces
The Finnish Defence Forces have reached an agreement with Fujitsu Services Oy on alteration work to their administrative information management environment. The value of agreement is approximately 3.3 million euros and the specified tasks will be implemented until the end of 2006.
- Building of regional and national service hotels
- Founding of service centre organisation and developing service management by utilising the practices of the business area
- Physical and logical centralisation of information systems and consolidation at the regional or national level
- Updating of the network usage system to the Microsoft Active Directory network usage system
- Development of information security solutions to support the new solution.
In the partnership project the Finnish Defence Forces and Fujitsu will modify the currently fragmented and complex infrastructure and service structure to an entity that is outlined clearly and has improved controllability. The first phase includes the definition and planning of an information management environment that resembles the desired state. The implementation phase includes the building of required server hotels to which the administrative information systems are centralised.
Puhelin: +358 9 181 35400
Yritys:The Finnish Defence Forces, IT Department
Tehtävä:HallNet 2006 Procject Manager
Date: 08 huhtikuuta, 2005