Our enterprise and cyber security partners
Partnerships that work for you
Fujitsu provides intelligence-led security services that help our customers deal with their ongoing cyber threat concerns, in partnership with many of the world’s leading vendors. With its partners Fujitsu help customers understand, track, remediate – and prevent cyber-attacks, using technology that supports businesses to allow them to drive their growth, by improving productivity and user experience, reducing costs, all within a secure environment.
In a threat landscape that is constantly changing the need to keep ahead means that we always have to be evaluating and testing the latest and most innovative technologies. Our partner network allows us to do all this to constantly bring newer, stronger and more resilient protection and detection capabilities to our services portfolio.
Cylance® is revolutionizing cybersecurity with products and services that proactively prevent execution of advanced persistent threats and malware, enabling a level of security that far exceeds the effectiveness of solutions deployed throughout enterprises, government and institutions worldwide. Cylance’s award-winning product, CylancePROTECT® stops what others don’t, without requiring a cloud connection or frequent updates, all while using a fraction of the system resources associated with legacy antivirus software.
Cylance Consulting has one goal in mind – securing our clients as quickly as possible and maintaining a higher level of security via prevention using AI technology. Our team is comprised of industry-leading experts in the most advanced technologies. No one in the industry can bring more depth of services and expertise than Cylance.
Compromise Assessment Services - Determine if a security breach has happened or is actively occurring. Know when, where and how a compromise occurred, how far it has propagated and get insight into past and present threats on your network.
- Leverages Cylance’s revolutionary artificial intelligence to instantly provide unparalleled threat visibility.
- Fully automated, big-data analysis determines anomalies, correlations, and root cause of compromise activity.
- Proprietary and automated tools, processes, and analysis leverage Cylance’s artificial intelligence to provide the fastest results in the industry.
- Light-weight and quiet scripts provide quick identification of threats, without tipping off the attacker.
- Full coverage of every endpoint and server, regardless of OS, ensures no stone is left unturned.
- What data has been stolen, who was exposed to the breach and give context to the incident instead of just general security tool alerts.
- Help prioritize future security spend on the right areas, if they are already breached and a threat is inside the network then buying an endpoint, network, email security, SIEM tool etc. won’t be able to help stop that so before you buy any new tools a CA will help you identify what tools you need to buy.
Check Point are the world's leading network cyber security vendor. We have the broadest portfolio of security offerings, all of which are best in class and best of breed, and feature the industry's highest catchrates and levels of security as evidenced by the leading Analyst recommendations.
Cloud, Datacenter, Mobile, Vsec, IoT, NextGen Threat Prevention and Extraction, Next gen Firewall, EndPoint.
- Business Value: Check Point delivers the most highly secure and efficient Cyber platforms at the lowest overall cost delivering the highest complete value.
- Personal Value: Check Point provides the most efficiently integrated and easily managed portfolio of cyber solutions available, delivering the highest levels of security assurance.
LogRhythm is the pioneer in Threat Lifecycle ManagementTM (TLM) technology, empowering organisations on six continents to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralise damaging cyberthreats. LogRhythm’s TLM platform unifies leading-edge data lake technology, machine learning, security analytics, and security automation and orchestration in a single end-to-end solution. LogRhythm serves as the foundation for the AI-enabled security operations center, helping customers secure their cloud, physical and virtual infrastructures for both IT and OT environments. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant.
Managing the Threat Lifecycle with LogRhythm: Next Gen SIEM and Log Management, Network Monitoring and Foresenics, Endpoint Monitoring and Forensics, Security Analytics, Security Automation and Orchestration
LogRhythm enables organizations to detect, prioritize and neutralize cyber threats that have penetrated the perimeter or have originated from within, all from a single pane of glass.
- The ONLY fully integrated security intelligence and analytics platform, including SIEM, endpoint and network forensics, and security analytics
- Compliance automation (PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, NERC, SOX, GLBA, DoDI, and more)
- End-to-end security automation and orchestration
- File Integrity Monitoring
- World-class, easy-to-use user interface
- Rapid deployment enabled by out-of-the-box alerts
McAfee is one of the world’s leading independent cybersecurity companies. Inspired by the power of working together, McAfee creates business and consumer solutions that make the world a safer place. For businesses, McAfee helps orchestrate holistic cybersecurity environments that work smarter, not harder. For consumers, McAfee helps by securing their digital lifestyle at home and away.
McAfee is one of the world’s leading independent cybersecurity companies. Inspired by the power of working together, McAfee creates business and consumer solutions that make the world a safer place.
Endpoint, DLP, SIEM, Web Security, Network Security, CASB, Web Gateway, DXL, TIE, ATD
- Business Value Comprehensive Security across Hybrid enviroments meeting compliance needs.
- Personal Value Industry prove solutions and management