The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is already having a deep impact on the way all organizations manage data privacy. GDPR has global reach. It protects the data of all EU subjects regardless of where you collect, store or process it. It requires that you strengthen data privacy controls, ensure the technology you use to manage personal data is fit for purpose, and that you can supply detailed, documented, responses to requests for data. And that’s just the start.
Our mission is to enable you to understand the regulation and turn it to your advantage.
The devil is in the data
People, policy and processes plus technology should be at the heart of GDPR compliance. Find out why in our key issues paper.
Download the key issues paper
GDPR and you
Despite the headline penalties, fear should not drive your response to GDPR: it’s an opportunity to transform your data governance and management; and to boost productivity and efficiency. You can also unlock the true value that your data represents to drive customer engagement and build trust in your people, processes and brand.
Data privacy is about people and their rights. Your rights and the rights of your stakeholders. So, that’s our starting point.
Then in 2016, the World Economic Forum published their definitive view on what Industry 4.0 is, and how it will change almost every aspect of our economic and social life. It outlined a vision of a ‘hyperconnected’ world and the possibility that billions of people and things will be connected.
A milestone for data
GDPR is the key that can unlock excellent data management and governance. Our human-centric approach, underpinned by our technologies and partnerships with leading providers of solutions, means that you can work with us to co-create your own, unique GDPR strategy and roadmap. The aim is to go beyond the demands of the regulation itself, to contribute to your overall digital transformation.
Key questions answered in 60 seconds
Find out what our experts are saying about the GDPR Advantage: We see it as an opportunity because we are focused on just not compliance but building an excellent data management and governance to provide you business and strategic advantage long into the future.
Sarah Armstrong-Smith on how to know if you're ready for GDPR
James Kuhlke on the upside of GDPR
Andrew Snowden on the threats and opportunities of GDPR.
Every organization is different. There is no one-size fits all solution to achieving GDPR compliance, but there are basic things that are common to all organizations, large and small. We help you understand and identify the simple building-blocks that can help you achieve compliance. We work closely with you to put those building blocks in place, and to enable you to take advantage of the new world of data protection.
- How to locate data: Find it, edit it, use it: Locating data is a key benefit of GDPR
- How managing and optimizing data is key to the GDPR advantage
- Looking beyond compliance: What next for Hybrid Data and GDPR?
- Most UK marketers GDPR ready, but not all firms have a plan
- How ready are you for GDPR: Why being transparent and proactive are key to enabling GDPR maturity
- Know about GDPR: Five things retailers need to know about GDPR
The Power of the Partnership:
We are proud to work in partnership with LogRhythm to provide security intelligence solutions. The combination of Fujitsu’s depth of consulting and managed service expertise combined with the innovative technology from LogRhythm ensures the best possible outcomes for our customers.
Fujitsu Enterprise and Cyber Security and LogRhythm have worked closely together over the last 7 years, firstly as a technology provider and then, more recently, as a partner in helping Fujitsu to enable and deliver its SIEM services to customers. Fujitsu chose LogRhythm as they provide best of breed technology for SIEM services and have consistently been a leader of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for a number of years. Our customers recognize this and understand the value of a security pure play technology provider and the intrinsic value that this brings to them for security.
LogRhythm GDPR Compliance Module
LogRhythm delivers a comprehensive, integrated solution to help meet and exceed compliance mandates. In fact, there is no other solution available that offers the built-in capabilities to:
- Collect and parse data from across the complete environment
- Analyse captured data and correlate events via pre-built AI Engine rules and alerts mapped to GDPR articles
- Easily customise rules and alerts to fit an organization’s unique IT environment and policies
- Gain 24x7 real-time visibility via robust dashboards and visualizations
- Enable analysts to respond to a breach or other incident and maintain appropriate incident records via case management and automated playbooks
- Generate reports to easily document evidence of compliance
- Ongoing assurance of GDPR compliance
- 72 hours to notify people of a breach – a one off scan isn’t sufficient to meet this
- Not only compliance but also ongoing assurance to customers and business
Managing the Threat Lifecycle with LogRhythm: Next Gen SIEM and Log Management, Network Monitoring and Forensics, Endpoint Monitoring and Forensics, Security Analytics, Security Automation and Orchestration
Fujitsu an expert in LogRhythm:
- Earlier adopters of LogRhythm as part of an MSSP
- Expert team of 60+ supporting clients
- Global reach
- Installed base across retail, hospitality, finance, construction, utilities, Public Sector, aviation, utility/services
Need to talk about GDPR?
You can talk to us directly about all the issues, strategies and solutions outlined on this site by contacting us today.