Mobilizing the Enterprise
Digital workplace: connect, collaborate and innovate
What’s driving the pace of change in businesses today? Simple answer: people.
Mobile technology is dramatically changing our everyday lives. The proliferation of mobile devices, coupled with faster, cheaper and ubiquitous internet connectivity means it’s never been easier to get online. While businesses may understand the benefits of a mobile workforce, making it happen can be difficult. It’s one of the greatest issues facing businesses in the coming years, as the digital revolution becomes increasingly apparent. As a result, businesses are looking at how they balance cost reduction whilst innovating and maintaining their legacy environments.
We’re seeing elements of the traditional ‘workplace’ dissolve as technology expands the ability for personalization, connection and collaboration. From augmented and virtual reality (AR and VR) to robotics and wearables, we are beginning to see how digital innovation can change how we work. Take a look at our Digital Workplace Evolution white book and other insight papers below to see how this technology is already impacting workplaces such as hospitals and factories as well as business offices to provide value to workers and end customers alike.
As digital innovative thrives, more and more businesses are challenged with how they promote employee engagement and enablement by delivering a more consumer-like computing experience. CIOs and IT leaders need to consider developing a more social, mobile and data-driven work environment that can support their changing business needs.
Fujitsu helps it’s customer to develop coherent workplace and IT transformation strategies which harness digital technologies to drive effective innovation.
Fujitsu and Gartner Magic Quadrant
Fujitsu has been positioned as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services, Europe (Gartner, Gianluca Tramacere et al, 11th January 2017)*. Fujitsu achieves highest placement for its ability to execute in the leaders quadrant.
* Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Insight from Fujitsu
Digital Workplace Evolution
See how future-focused technology such as biometrics, AR and 3D printing are impacting business and get practical guidance to support your move to a digital workplace.
Download the white book >>
View infographic >>
White Book for Mobilizing the Enterprise
Discover the long-term mobility strategies for creating a digital workplace.
Download the Mobilizing the Enterprise white book >>
Achieving a Mobile Workplace
See how modern IT infrastructure helps achieve a truly mobile workplace and gets your business ready for hyper connectivity.
Watch the video >>
End User Analytics white paper
Find out how to get greater control of your digital workplace. Give your business the insight to make more informed, data-driven decisions, which lead to consistent customer experience.
Download the EUS white paper >>
Bring Your Own Device white paper
Find out if BYOD builds a better, happier workplace and what the challenges are for IT leaders.
Download the BYOD white paper >>
10 tips for data protection
Your guide to balancing workplace security with workforce productivity.
Download our top tips for data protection >>
- The future digital workplace – how to create a more agile, empowered and engaged workforce
- From CIO to Chief Attention Officer
- CIOs: Welcome our new robot overlords
- Get in Shape for Windows 10 migration: 7 things CIOs need to know
- The New Face of Work
- Thrills, Skills and Biometrics – what the financial sector is thinking about Windows 10
- Windows 10: The Future Workplace Catalyst
- Are Retailers standing up and taking notice of Windows 10?
- Big Data, analytics and IOT – the force is strong
- Flexibility of Windows 10 is putting us on a path towards a secure workplace
Working with Fujitsu
Fujitsu’s Workplace Anywhere securely connects people, data and applications, leveraging the best in consumer technologies. By taking a user-centric, personalized approach to the way you work, employees are more productive and empowered to innovate and create value. The result is an agile, digital and connected workforce. Discover more about what Fujitsu offers:
- End User Services
- Virtual Workplace
- Classic Client Services
- Managed Mobile
- Unified Communications
- Service Desk
- Technical Support Services
- Client Computing Devices including laptops, tablets and other devices
- Fujitsu Cloud solutions
- Transformation Application Managed Services
- Application Modernization
For more information, contact Fujitsu today.
What our customers say
Watch videos about how our customers are making the transformation to a digital workplace with Fujitsu and our partners:
To find out more about how Fujitsu has helped a range of business from across sectors and industries, visit our case study pages.