Symantec Management Platform
Integrated solutions for professional client management
Save resources and costs and integrate Fujitsu’s DeskView Client into leading enterprise management solutions.
DeskView Integration for Symantec Management Platform can be integrated into Symantec Management Platform 7 or its predecessor Altiris Notification Server 6.
Managing Fujitsu Client Computing Devices with DeskView Integration for Symantec Management Platform
- Save resources, costs and time to manage your Fujitsu Client Computing Devices efficiently in a leading enterprise management solution
- Single access interface incl. roaming support to a single source of information (database) with multiple on/offline client support
- Keep track of your IT assets – control the most important inventory values of your systems
- Use predefined or create your own reports for quick and reliable results for decision making
- Archive and update your BIOS or even single BIOS Settings during operation for uninterrupted working
- Increase security and centralize BIOS management from a single authorized point
- Keep your system up-to-date with manual or automatic driver updates
- Monitor the system state and the health status of your Client Computing Devices. React on proactive alerts before the actual components fail.
- Secure your system and thereby minimize the risk of virus infections by disabling interfaces and USB devices
- Ensure energy savings with power management and Fujitsu’s 0-Watt technology
- Keep track of display assets and save energy with DeskView Clients Display management
- DeskView Integration for Symantec Management Platform is free of charge
For downloading DeskView modules, please refer to DeskView Downloads