PRIMERGY and ETERNUS systems help Remmers to migrate to SAP HANA
"The task of improving the performance and availability of our system landscape is becoming increasingly challenging. FUJITSU and SVA help us to keep up with these demands."
Heiner Stalling, IT Manager, Remmers Baustofftechnik GmbH
The Remmers Group is a successful medium sized family company based in Löningen, a town in the west of Lower Saxony, Germany. It employs over 1,400 people and is an established premium supplier for the building sector, offering around 400 system products with a focus on structural, wood and flooring preservation. With 16 subsidiaries and sales partners, the Remmers Group has a commercial presence in over 40 countries across Europe and Asia, and is exhibiting strong, sustained growth on both a national and international level. Remmers Baustofftechnik is responsible for development, production and sales.
- Providing an efficient reporting system for sales and accounting departments
- Providing a reporting system for 26 companies in Germany and abroad, dealing with a variety of currencies
- Supporting and controlling the supply chain in one of Europe’s most state-of-the-art logistics centers
- Processing big data, e.g. for ad hoc sales support
FUJITSU and its SELECT Circle Partner, System Vertrieb Alexander GmbH (SVA), provided the hardware the company needed to migrate to SAP and convert to Linux and SAP-based solutions.
- Enormous data volumes can be processed very quickly
- Business data can be accessed in real-time, so decisions can be made faster
- Converting to the new infrastructure has enabled the company to use the latest generation of SAP applications
- Investing in the latest technology ensures that the company is well prepared for future market developments
Read the full Remmers case study (366 KB/A4, 2 pages)
Jaga seda lehte