PRIMERGY LTO-5 HH Ultrium
For the first time, the fifth generation of the Linear Tape Open (LTO-5) tape drive offers uncompressed storage capacity of 1.5 TB per tape and a transfer rate of up to 280 MB/s. With enabled compression up to 3000 GB can be backed up on a single drive.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
- Compact size as well as high transfer rates of up to 180 MB/s.
- Fastest and smallest (half height) LTO drive for integration in all servers.
- Low power consumption and cooling costs plus excellent performance
- Read/write compatibility with LTO-4 media as well as read compatibility with LTO-3 media
- AES-GCM-256-Bit encryption
- Ensures that data can still be deciphered after a few years.
|Capacity||1,500 GB uncompressed / 3,000 GB compressed
|Buffer size||256 MB
|Transfer rate||140 MB/s (uncompressed), 280 MB/s (compressed), Variable 47 to 140 MB/s (LTO5 uncompressed)
|Recording format||Ultrium LTO5
|Backwards compatible||Read/write compatibility with LTO4 Ultrium
Read compatible with LTO3
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||146.05 mm x 206 mm x 41.65 mm