Fujitsu Empowers European Retailers to Re-invent the Store with Second Generation In-Store Analytics Solution
- Retail Engagement Analytics solution 2.0 combines multiple data sources to provide real-time insights into in-store buyer behavior
- Clear dashboards visualize key in-store metrics for minute-by-minute visibility
- Enables retailers to make both immediate refinements and improve long term forecasting and planning
The FUJITSU Retail Engagement Analytics 2.0
solution is currently available in North America and in 12 key European retail markets (Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal Spain, Sweden, and the UK).
Notes to editors
- Fujitsu’s Flow Discovery Technology is an extension of Fujitsu’s Automated Process Discovery (APD) technology. Flow Discovery allows the shopper tracking through the store to be visualized using the facts and evidence from data sources to trace and render the route ‘as it happens’. This approach and technology enables the use of non-invasive techniques to gather and process the evidence very efficiently into a comprehensive and accurate picture.
- EKN Customer Context Power Research, 2015
- Fujitsu’s Cloud Service K5 is a next generation cloud platform, specifically created to enable efficient, easy and cost effective enterprise level digital transformation.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 156,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.7 trillion yen (US$41 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2016. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: 06 March, 2017