Fujitsu Completes PRIMEFLEX Line-up of Integrated Systems
- Fujitsu adds further Integrated Systems to its extensive PRIMEFLEX portfolio
- Availability of more than 20 PRIMEFLEX Integrated Systems, which combine intellectual property, expertise and global technology partnerships in a single, consolidated package
- PRIMEFLEX Integrated Systems enable customers to accelerate business expansion, eliminate complexity and reduce risk
Integrated Systems Momentum with PRIMEFLEX
Since launching the new PRIMEFLEX brand in November 2014, Fujitsu has continued to innovate and introduce new solutions that combine server, storage and network connectivity, coupled with software and management layers. A key part of the PRIMEFLEX value proposition is that all components – including both hardware and software – are pre-integrated and pre-tested for specific popular use cases. At launch, PRIMEFLEX already represented one of the industry’s broadest offerings of powerful data center solutions. Over the last seven months, Fujitsu has continued to expand the PRIMEFLEX portfolio and it now spans more than 20 systems, providing unmatched choice in terms of the full scope of enterprise and mid-size business needs in the data center.
- New today2: Three new PRIMEFLEX solutions for Microsoft environments: PRIMEFLEX for Exchange, PRIMEFLEX for Lync and PRIMEFLEX for OfficeMaster Gate, which enable mid-size businesses to modernize their infrastructure and improve communication and collaboration.
- Recent further additions to the PRIMEFLEX line-up:
- PRIMEFLEX for SAP Landscapes3, enabling the rapid, high-quality deployment and roll-out of infrastructure for SAP workloads, applications and databases, including SAP HANA.
- PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA4 (introduced in 2012 and formerly known as Fujitsu Power Appliance for SAP HANA), facilitating the creation of purpose-built systems for SAP HANA to meet exact customer requirements, creating secure, reliable architectures that meet the highest demands for running business- and mission-critical SAP software landscapes. In addition to this ready-to-run solution, Fujitsu also offers PRIMEFLEX reference architectures for SAP HANA.
- PRIMEFLEX for Egenera PAN5, delivering the maximum value and utilization from data center resources to create both previously unmatched levels of resource utilization and unrivalled high availability and disaster recovery capabilities.
In summary, Fujitsu’s comprehensive PRIMEFLEX portfolio enables IT organizations to be more responsive and agile in meeting the needs of end-users. In the data center, PRIMEFLEX-based technologies mean smoother and simpler deployment of key computing technologies across both heterogeneous and homogeneous ICT landscapes.
Notes to editors
Fujitsu er Japans førende ICT (Information and Communication Technology) virksomhed og tilbyder en komplet portefølje af teknologiprodukter, løsninger og services. Omkring 155.000 Fujitsu medarbejdere supporterer kunder i over 100 lande. Med udgangspunkt i vores lange erfaring og informationsteknologiens store styrke er vi med til at forme fremtiden i samarbejde med vores kunder. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) havde i det regnskabsår, der afsluttedes den 31. marts 2017, en konsolideret omsætning på 40 mia. US$. For mere information, se venligst www.fujitsu.com og www.fujitsu.dk.
Date: 25 June, 2015