Fujitsu’s support expertise helps Legrand in its plans for globalization and external growth
"Fujitsu’s flexibility and unwavering dedication was a major driver behind the success of this global project for Legrand."
Fujitsu implemented a true infrastructure ‘control tower’ in order to centralize the global management of IT user support.
Legrand is a French industrial group historically based in Limoges, in the Limousin region of Central France. It is one of the leading suppliers of products and systems for electrical installations and information networks. The firm is the global specialist for electrical and digital building infrastructures. Distributing to more than 180 countries worldwide and with a presence in 90 of them, Legrand employs 36,000 people – 20,000 of whom use its IT systems. In 2015, Legrand turned over €4.8 billion, strategically focusing on future markets in new economies (40% of its turnover).
- Harmonize support for users in all countries
- Consolidate central governance
- Reduce costs
- Redeploy internal resources
- Provide a high-quality industrial service and excellent response, whatever the country
- Implement an industrial services model providing highly-centralized governance, guaranteeing the application of processes and the technical platform across the board
- Deployment of the model in 50 countries
- Creation and desktop masters updates for all countries deployed
- Harmonized support processes
- Gradual integration of newly-acquired organizations
- Guaranteed efficiency thanks to commitment covered by new high-level SLAs]
- Optimized deployment of the central model across all countries in all languages
- Centralized reporting thanks to a single point of contact for the entire globe: Fujitsu