PRIMERGY NVIDIA® Tesla® K40 GPU
The NVIDIA® Tesla® K40 companion processor is built for GPU computing. It features up to 2880 application-acceleration cores per board and 12 GB of memory, is the Tesla K40 GPU ideal for the most demanding HPC and big data problem sets. By adding a Tesla companion processor, engineers, designers, and content creation professionals can add over one Teraflop of computing potential to their workstation.
Features & Benefits
|Vlastnosti ||Výhody |
- Tesla K40 delivers up to 4.29 teraflops of single-percision floating point performance / 1.43 double-precision floating point performance
- Meets a critical requirement for computing accuracy and reliability in datacenters and supercomputing centers. Offers protection of data in memory to enhance data integrity and reliability for applications.
- up to 12 GB of GDDR5 MEMORY per GPU
- Maximizes performance and reduces data transfers by keeping larger data sets in local memory that is attached directly to the GPU.
- End-user can convert power headroom to higher clocks and achieve even greater acceleration for various HPC workloads on Tesla K40.
|Max. number per system unit||2x in PRIMERGY RX350 S8
2x in PRIMERGY TX300 S8
|Graphics memory speed||3.0 GHz
|Graphics memory bandwidth||288 GB/sec
|Power consumption||235 W