Hybrid Cloud - IT Managed Services
Business transformation through Fujitsu Hybrid Cloud
Fujitsu is a world-class Hybrid IT provider, with a proven track record delivering IT managed services that add value and reduce cost. We run over 30 global platforms and manage more than 5,000 large scale implementations world-wide.
- increased business agility
- lower cost IT solutions
- scalability for future growth
IaaS – virtualized computing resources
Fujitsu Infrastructure as a Service private hosted and private cloud, provides cost efficient IT infrastructures that offer a higher level of control and customization. Our IaaS virtualized hardware resources form a main component of Cloud Service K5 - our next generation Cloud platform. The benefits of our IaaS offering include;
- Reduced infrastructure costs - you no longer need to pay to maintain hardware and networking equipment. In addition, capital expenditure is reduced as you only pay for what you use.
- Increased flexibility - you can quickly scale up and down. New services and products can be rapidly deployed to improve your competitive edge.
PaaS – the easy path to digitalization
With K5 Platform as a Service, we deliver a next generation cloud platform that simplifies and reduces the cost of digital transformation. We provide a platform that allows you to develop, run and manage applications, without first having to build a costly IT infrastructure. Our offering includes RunMyProcess - which delivers end-to-end digital systems. The benefits of our PaaS offering include;
- Increased agility - applications can be developed, built and deployed at speed.
- Increased flexibility - a broad range of systems and data can be integrated to increase efficiency.
- Cost reductions - legacy systems can be easily integrated to optimize existing IT investment.
SaaS – applications on demand
Fujitsu has an extensive Software as a Service portfolio, and expertise in integration and implementation. Our SaaS solutions combine industry specific expertise with cutting edge technology. We deliver business applications that can be rapidly deployed and cover key business areas including; IT management, enterprise resource planning, workplace management and desktop management. The benefits of our SaaS offering include;
- Reduced application costs – you need only pay for what you use.
- Increased flexibility and scalability – new applications can be easily and rapidly deployed.
A data centre equipped for the Hybrid IT era blends the best of cloud and on-premise to drive innovation.
Learn how to tackle new security challenges and unlock the benefits of the cloud and Hybrid IT.
Tackling security challenges around bimodal IT delivery will enable businesses to unlock the benefits of the cloud and Hybrid IT.