Fujitsu Forum Munich
See you in 2019 in Tokyo (May 16th - 17th) and Munich (Nov 6th - 7th)
Fujitsu Forum Munich is over for another year. We hope you enjoyed the keynotes, breakout sessions and technology demos.
If you missed anything or want to re-visit any part of Forum then you can catch up online:
- Watch videos from Fujitsu Forum on YouTube
- Download presentations from the breakout sessions and keynotes
- Read blog posts for summaries of key insight and technologies
- See pictures from the event on Flickr
- Catch up on Twitter using #FujitsuForum
Thank you to our customers, partners, sponsors and employees who made Fujitsu Forum 2018 in Munich a great success. We'll see you again in 2019!
Highlights from Fujitsu Forum 2018
In 2018 we welcomed over 10,000 visitors to Fujitsu Forum in Munich. Our theme was Co-creation for Success with sessions looking at how you can leverage digital technology and deliver innovative value jointly with your partners and customers.
As well as senior executives from Fujitsu such as President Tanaka, Duncan Tait and Dr. Joseph Reger we were joined by a host of external speakers including author Rachel Botsman, Microsoft's Michel van der Bel, Lisa A. Spelman of Intel and NetApp's Ranjeet Sudan.