ETERNUS6000 model 1100 Establishes New World's Record with SPC Benchmark-1™ (As of October 21, 2004)
October 28, 2004
Fujitsu performed the test based on the Benchmark-1™ defined by the Storage Performance Council (*Note 1). In this test, an ETERNUS6000 model 1100 recorded SPC-1 IOPS™ =100,242.23. This is the world's highest record for an enterprise-class, four-controller configuration.
The result of this test is available at the Storage Performance Council (SPC) web site (official approval is subject to a 60-day review period).
*Note 1: Storage Performance Council (SPC) is a nonprofit institute for evaluation of storage system performance, in which major storage vendors participate.
*Note 2: As of October 21, 2004
ETERNUS6000 model 1100 SPC-1 Benchmark Results.
- SPC-1 IOPS™: 100,242.23
- SPC-1 Price-Performance: $13.39 / SPC-1 IOPS™
- Total ASU Capacity: 11,377.366GB
- Data Protection Level: Mirroring
- Total TSC Price (including three-year maintenance): $1,342,738
*Note: The benchmark result above has applied for SPC-1 registration.
(SPC-1 Submission Identifier: A00035)
- ETERNUS6000 storage system products information