ETERNUS3000 model 700 Achieves World's Highest Performance in SPC Benchmark-1™
July 8, 2004
Fujitsu performed the test based on the Benchmark-1™ defined by the Storage Performance Council. In this test, an ETERNUS3000 model 700 recorded SPC-1 IOPS™ = 41,200. This is a world record (*Note 1) for a midrange-class storage system with a two-controller configuration. The result of this test is available at the Storage Performance Council (SPC) (*Note 2) web site.
*Note 1: As of June 1, 2004.
*Note 2: Storage Performance Council (SPC) is a nonprofit institute for evaluation of storage system performance, in which major storage vendors participate.
ETERNUS3000 model 700 SPC-1 Benchmark Results. (as of 21 October 2004)
- SPC-1 IOPS™: 41,202.56- SPC
- 1 Price-Performance: $12.67 / SPC-1 IOPS™
- Total ASU Capacity: 8,428.400GB
- Data Protection Level: Mirroring
- Total TSC Price (including three-year maintenance): $522,060
(SPC-1 Submission Identifier: A00032)
- ETERNUS3000 storage system products information
- ETERNUS3000 Disk Storage System - Proven High-Performance