Information Management Services
Information Management is key to addressing the top concerns of senior executives - but doing it effectively is not easy. That’s where Fujitsu can help. We provide Information Management solutions that address the real pressure points:
- Case Management to improve efficiency of the back office by automating key business processes
- Business Insight to improve customer experience through a better view of how organisational performance meets their changing needs
- Collaboration services for improved business agility
- Information Risk Management to help organisations secure their information and comply with regulation
- Enterprise Content Management solutions to manage complexity and help organisations create, approve, publish and manage information across multiple channels, from the web to old fashioned paper
all expertly supported by our range of Information Management consultancy services focusing on business information strategy, policy-based information management, business process optimisation, and information exploitation.
With a strong track record of delivering Information Management solutions to both Government and Commercial organisations, the proof is in the pudding. Just ask the Department for Children, Schools and Families (DCSF), where Fujitsu delivered an EDRM solution that brings all of the organisation’s data under the control of a single system and enables information lifecycle management. Or the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS), where we enabled a successful business change programme that enabled insight into business challenges. Or the Ministry of Defence (MOD) where we provided collaboration services to create a working environment that has fundamentally changed the way the MOD works.
Let Fujitsu help you manage your information management needs – ensuring the right information is in the right place in a timely manner. The clock is ticking.