Enterprise Cloud Application Services
Enterprise Cloud Application Services from Fujitsu
Enterprise Cloud Computing services from Fujitsu encompass a range of on-demand services for application platforms, software, infrastructure and the workplace client. Solutions become aggregations of services, integrated with legacy functionality, delivered as web applications with securely hosted end-to-end service management.
Services will increasingly be picked from a catalogue with minimal deployment time after appropriate configuration, integration and testing. For example, if an enterprise re-organisation creates a new division or department, that division can go to the catalogue and buy “200 users of HR”.
The Cloud manifests itself in different forms:
- External public Clouds, such as Google or Salesforce.com.
- Shared closed-wall trusted Clouds, such as the G-Cloud initiative. In Government, this type of cloud can host an appropriate catalogue of services through mechanisms like a Government ‘App Store’.
- Internal Clouds to optimise use of resources, such as a Cloud for a large enterprises
Fujitsu’s Enterprise Cloud Application Services provide enterprises with access to the solutions they need using the most appropriate service and cost models. These include Shared Services and Software as a Service (SaaS)
The benefits of Enterprise Cloud Application Services are significant:
- Only pay for what you use - an operational expense with minimal capital investment.
- Responsive service with service levels to suit enterprises
- Greater flexibility and agility in delivering solutions - minimising time to value.
- Take complexity and risk out of your organisation - buy the service and allow the provider to manage its delivery.
Fujitsu is an active member in the CIO Council’s G-Cloud initiative to help Government realise its Cloud Computing vision and a leading integrator and supplier of SaaS solutions including Salesforce.com, Eloqua and Service-now.com.