- FUJITSU Retail Solution Market Place - Future-proofing Retail by architecting for tomorrow (293 KB)
Our application architecture future proofs FUJITSU Market Place by supporting the ability to add future functions, services and integration, without impacting or de-stabilizing the core structure itself.
- FUJITSU Retail Solution Market Place - Future proofing deployment (273 KB)
Supporting a wealth of mixed deployment options is no longer a dream. FUJITSU Market Place provides the flexibility and agility to offer the very best range of options to provide retailers the ability and agility to evolve as retail evolves, and to trial new approaches in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Get Started on your Journey to the Cloud - Retail Industry (1 MB)
Microsoft in partnership with the Fujitsu Center of Excellence offers this paper as a starting point for understanding how to approach development of a comprehensive cloud computing strategy.
- Usability Guidelines for Self-Service Touchs-screen Kiosks (52 KB)
A Fujitsu White Paper that explores guidelines to help design a kiosk application around cognitive context, providing a pleasing user experience and enhancing customer loyalty.
- Touch-screen Point of Sale Software: Strategies for Evaluating the Technology (469 KB)
A Fujitsu White Paper that explores how high-tech, touch screen software has come of age at a time when many retailers are ready to upgrade their POS systems. Is it cost-effective for these retailers to move to touch-based software technology?
- Retail Telephony: Dynamics and Costs of Inbound Call Failure (201 KB)
While advances in computer network technology have dramatically improved POS and Web channels, inbound retail telephony at the store level has been largely ignored, and has not been fully integrated into most firms’ channel management strategies.
- The Power of Retail Self Service Solutions - Computer-Telephony Integration (201 KB)
With the explosion of e-commerce and advances in computer-telephony integration (CTI), the telephone has re-emerged as a potent third sales channel for large, multi-site retail businesses. (By Vertical Communications)
- In-store Wireless LANs (213 KB)
Outlines the benefits of wireless networks in the retail environment and offers hints on how to successfully navigate a wireless implementation.
- Trends and Considerations in Currency Recycle Devices (163 KB)
A Fujitsu White Paper that examines what currency recycling devices are and compares them with currency accepters and currency dispensers.
- Optimizing Your Technology Support Supply Chain (46 KB)
A Fujitsu White Paper that examines forces driving the need for change in the way that service providers and retailers work, and in the way they work together.
- The Facts on Reduced Space Symbology (179 KB)
What it is, how it works
- Leveraging In-store Systems for Competitive Advantage (521 KB)
A White Paper by: Willard Bishop Consulting
- Rethinking Store Systems (200 KB)
A STORES Magazine Special Supplement reprint
- Effective ROI - A Guide for Decision Makers (169 KB)
A White Paper By Al Pappa