- Infrastructure Solutions
- Industry Solutions
- Business and Technology Solutions
Customer Case Studies
HDS Retail North America
Marks & Spencer
"Fujitsu has been a valuable partner for many years and has the proven track record, infrastructure and corporate mindset to help us cost-effectively manage in-store technology maintenance for the Stop & Shop and Giant-Landover chains." (more)
- Gina Ventre, vice president, operations and technology support, Ahold
"We chose Fujitsu because of its long-standing track record as one of our key technology and service providers. Fujitsu, time and time again, has proven to be available, responsive and flexible, while also demonstrating real value during the competitive review process."
- John Paton, director of store automation, A&P Canada
"The Fujitsu team has a clear understanding of the technology needs of retailers. They worked closely with us to develop a model illustrating the return-on-investment for a multitude of scenarios." (more)
- Neil Maizen, vice president of business and IT strategy, Canadian Tire Dealers' Association
"Our global alliance relationship with Fujitsu and its affiliates is a key step toward achieving our strategy of global standardization for our electronic point-of-sale systems at our branded service stations."
- Sheila Taylor, decision executive for Chevron Corporation's Global Retail Automation Project
"Fujitsu's extensive expertise, plus an excellent cultural fit with ourselves, meant that we had a high level of confidence in trusting them with this important part of our business." (more)
- Peter Mahler, chief information officer, Coles Myer
“Fujitsu's offering of solutions, including an online integrated CRM system, chain-wide hardware and software maintenance and handheld terminals convinced us that they are the right one-stop partner for this project," (more)
- Phil Cutter, chief information officer, Danier Leather
"This is the single largest IT project and expenditure in the history of our company and we were determined to select a partner we trust completely for years to come." (more)
- David R. Jaffe, president and CEO, Dress Barn
"The positive feedback we received from Fujitsu references reinforced our trust and confidence in them." (more)
- John Bostock, chief information officer, HDS Retail North America
"Collaboration with our technology partners gives us increased flexibility in an unpredictable environment and helps us deliver more consumer-responsive products in a timely manner."
- John Kovac, vice president, information technology, Liz Claiborne Inc.
"Fujitsu is seen as a safe pair of hands, capable of managing our POS systems and delivering new developments on time and to a high quality." (more)
- Mike Christie, head of IT solutions selling, Marks & Spencer
"U-Scan will help further differentiate our stores and offer our customers new shopping services and options." (more)
- Paulo Magalhães, chief information officer, Modelo Continente
"By coupling Fujitsu's software and hardware, we have a platform capable of delivering new functionality to the point of service. And the full lifecycle solution that Fujitsu offers complemented our desired rollout strategy as well as our long term business requirements."
- Jan Walsh, vice president and business information officer, Nordstrom
""Fujitsu demonstrated through its ROI Analyzer tool how the return on investment in a single software platform could more than justify the expenditure. The less time our employees have to spend worrying about technology, the more time they can spend with customers." (more)
- Dave VonFeldt, director of information systems development, Payless ShoeSource
“We selected Fujitsu based on their demonstrated true partnership approach and their ability to meet our unique integration requirements.”
- J. Smith, director of network and store systems, Petco
"An important factor in Regal’s selection of Fujitsu as a technology partner is the scale of Fujitsu’s national service organization, which provides local service technicians near almost every Regal theater." (more)
- J.E. Henry, senior vice president and CIO, Regal Entertainment Group
"The system allows sales and customer service personnel to update information in real-time. The CSA project has been very painless - we’ve experienced no performance problems at all, even though this was one of the first browser-based customer service applications we’ve ever done." (more)
- Noel Nelson, director, online sales and profitability, REI
"Working with Fujitsu, Staples has improved customer service while reducing in-store technology costs. The results we have achieved are a true testimony to what can happen when a vendor and retailer collaborate to implement technology solutions that enhance business performance and generate a measurable return on investment."
- Scott Floeck, senior vice president of information systems, Staples
Share this page