Defence and Public Safety
Defence and public safety organizations must be prepared to handle any eventuality that may arise during missions or in emergency situations so they can react promptly and optimally use the intelligence they receive. They must me able to make decisions and act swiftly.
For several years now, Fujitsu Canada has been working with defence and public safety administrations to build solutions tailored to their unique environment. The result: secure, rapid, easy to use systems and databases that intercommunicate to best leverage critical information.
Our expertise encompasses a variety of areas, such as:
- knowledge management;
- command and control;
- lessons learned;
- system architecture;
- computer aided dispatching;
- mobile solutions;
- crime and security information management;
- emergency response systems.
Choosing Fujitsu Canada means:
- benefitting from the experience of a multidisciplinary team with a wide-ranging understanding of the field;
- using interoperable, mobile solutions to build an optimal overview of the situation;
- receiving the most current technology products developed especially for your industry;
- acquiring rapid decision making mechanisms for more effective coordination of crisis management operations.
When it comes to saving lives, every second counts.