- Significant new product and solutions introduced at Fujitsu Forum in Munich
- Key wins in services underline Fujitsu's abilities as a global ICT solutions and services provider
- Event motto of Reshaping ICT, Reshaping Business and Society sets blueprint for Fujitsu's vision of the future
At Fujitsu Forum, taking place in Munich, Germany, Fujitsu showcases momentum and growing acceleration on its continuing journey towards globalization. Announcements of significant new products and solutions further strengthen Fujitsu's portfolio, while key wins in services underline Fujitsu's abilities as a global ICT solutions and services provider.
The theme for this year's Fujitsu Forum event is Reshaping ICT, Reshaping Business and Society. This builds on the Fujitsu Technology and Services Vision, which sets a blueprint for the future and shows how Fujitsu's technology, services and products can help contribute to solving important business and social challenges.
Fujitsu expects 10,000 visitors from 83 countries to attend Fujitsu Forum 2013, which includes four keynotes, more than 50 breakout sessions and a 3,500 square meter exhibition area highlighting both the full Fujitsu product and solutions portfolio, as well as scenarios of how Fujitsu is supporting individuals and organizations at home, work, and in society.
Major highlights at Fujitsu Forum 2013:
Rod Vawdrey, Corporate Executive Vice President Fujitsu Limited and President, International Business, Fujitsu
"Over the last two years, we have been working tirelessly to transform Fujitsu into a truly global force. This year's Fujitsu Forum event will clearly demonstrate that our efforts are paying off and underline that Fujitsu is playing at a truly world class level."
- Read the Fujitsu blog: http://blog.ts.fujitsu.com
- Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Fujitsu_TS
- Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu
- Find Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/face2fujitsu
- Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
- For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: http://ts.fujitsu.com/ps2/nr/index.aspx
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.4 trillion yen (US$47 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
Press Contact - FAI
Phone: 224 545 2705
Company: Fujitsu America, Inc.
Phone: 212 593 5844
Company: Finn Partners
CONTACT INFORMATION UPDATED AS OF AUGUST 2014.
Date: November 06, 2013
City: SUNNYVALE, Calif., (GLOBE NEWSWIRE)
Share this page
Services & Solutions
Fujitsu in Canada