- Fujitsu and Check Point Software Technologies to jointly market Check Point Integrated Appliance Solutions (IAS) R-Series security appliance selection powered by PRIMERGY - Extended partnership broadens availability of consolidated security appliances via international sales capability of Fujitsu and its worldwide network of channel partners
Fujitsu announced today at Fujitsu Forum 2013 that it is significantly minimizing customer implementation risks and shortening Information and Communications Technology (ICT) project times by further strengthening its global solutions portfolio and allying with software partners that are leaders in their respective segments. In the latest in a series of such alliances, Fujitsu is expanding its successful partnership with Check Point Software Technologies Ltd, the worldwide leader in securing the Internet, to jointly bring to market the Check Point Integrated Appliance Solutions (IAS) R-Series security appliance powered by FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY Systems.
Check Point IAS offer flexibility and choice in security appliances. They provide integrated solutions and direct support that are predesigned customized to organizations' exact specifications, enabling the provisioning of security services based on exact corporate needs.
Available since July 2012 from Check Point in a limited number of countries including the US and the UK, Fujitsu and its worldwide network of channel partners will now extensively broaden international availability for the Check Point IAS R-Series.
As the leader in securing the Internet, Check Point recommends system consolidation for strengthened security, simultaneously providing firewall protection, application control, IPS, DLP, anti-virus, URL filtering, and other security-related applications including the revolutionary ThreatCloud Emulation. Meanwhile, market demand continues to grow for security solutions that have already been sized, tested, integrated and installed on an optimized platform to minimize both operational risk and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) while maximizing Return on Investment (ROI).
Check Point IAS R-Series on world class PRIMERGY S8 Series meets these needs, while also providing a Unified Security Architecture with a single point of contact for support, delivered by Check Point. The company is a Gold Partner of Fujitsu Forum 2013, taking place in Munich on November 6-7, 2013.
Michael Anderson, Vice President, Strategic Sales at Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
"Trusted by the largest organizations in the world, Check Point IAS R-Series security appliance selection powered by FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY Systems is an integrated, customizable security solution designed to meet specific business needs. They deliver high performance and high security, built around the latest hardware innovations from Fujitsu."
Uwe Neumeier, Vice President, Server Systems, International Business, Fujitsu
"Fujitsu has made significant investments to extend its global portfolio, especially in the area of integrated solutions, based on our innovative FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY Systems & Platforms. Here, we are working with leaders in various solution segments, such as Check Point in network security. The Check Point IAS R-Series is just one example of how Fujitsu is achieving its goal of supporting our customers and partners in reducing implementation times, risks and meeting and exceeding our customer expectations for optimizing their ICT systems end to end on a global basis."
Notes to editors
Check Point Integrated Appliance Solutions (IAS) R-Series security appliance selection powered by FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY Systems:
- Delivers scalable performance and port density based on customer needs
- Protects against emerging threats with Check Point Update Services
- Customers can choose from Software Blades, with pre-defined security packages including Next Generation Firewall, Next Generation Threat Prevention, Next Generation Data Protection and Next Generation Secure-Web Gateway.
- Trusted by the largest organizations in the world, including the Global 100
- Single point of contact for hardware, software and technical support
- Reduces complexity by ensuring compatibility of the latest certified components and servers
- Protect against emerging threats with optional Software Blades
- Extensible to include firewall, IPSec, VPN, IPS, advanced networking and more
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.4 trillion yen (US$47 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
Press Contact - FAI
Phone: 224 545 2705
Company: Fujitsu America, Inc.
Phone: 212 593 5844
Company: Finn Partners
CONTACT INFORMATION UPDATED AS OF AUGUST 2014.
Date: November 05, 2013
City: SUNNYVALE, Calif.
Share this page
Services & Solutions
Fujitsu in Canada