PRIMECENTER M1 19-inch Racks
The Fujitsu PRIMECENTER M1 19-inch Racks are the basis for rack configurations, such as server, storage systems as well as operating controls, such as consoles, switches, power distribution units (PDUs) and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS). As the PRIMECENTER M1 19-inch Racks are based on the industry standards EIA310-D, DIN41494 and IEC 297, they can accommodate commercial products that match such standards. The racks can be extended horizontally and fit into the existing IT scenario.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
- 19-inch standard rack technology
- To install Fujitsu Technology Solutions rack servers, storage products and components as well as products from other manufacturers.
- Optimized rack structures
- Different rack frames for efficient server, switch, power and cable installation with best possible airflow.
- Asymmetric rack structure with perfect lateral cable management (700 mm width) or symmetric rack structures (600 mm or 700 mm width)
- 16 - 42 U, up to 6 vertical slots for switches or cable routing
|Doors||One-piece front door and two-piece rear door with high percentage of holes (approx. 80%) for improved server cooling. Ergonomic door handles
|Cable management and service||Optimized cable routing for short cable lengths, with variable cable inlet from outside
|Rack accessories||Optional available: rack mounting kits; cable management solutions; networking components, I/O switches, mounting kits, accessory kits, shelves, electrical connections, monitoring (rack console, KVM switches), uninterruptible power supply (UPS), power distribution units (PDU)
|Security functions||Lockable front, rear door and side panels, optional antitilt
|Shipment||Optionally ex works, fully mounted and tested including cabling. Shipment including 4 heavy-duty castors and 4 adjusting feet on a shock-absorbing pallet.