Fujitsu Recognized as an IT Channel Champion in Canalys Leadership Matrix
- Fujitsu named as an IT industry channel “Champion” in Canalys EMEA Leadership Matrix
- Prestigious ranking based on benchmarks from over 2,700 channel partners in the region
- Status recognizes Fujitsu’s high level of commitment to its indirect partners and success in supporting its partners to develop high-value solutions, irrespective of their size
The Canalys Leadership Matrix was assembled based on feedback from over 2,700 EMEA channel partners over the course of 12 months, starting back in February last year. Vendors that are designated as “Champions” are those “that have placed the channel at the center of their corporate strategies, while consistently showing the highest level of commitment to their indirect partners”.
Dave Hazard, Vice President Channel and Sales Operations at Fujitsu in EMEIA, comments: “This accolade represents not just a recognition of the importance that we at Fujitsu place on relationships with our partners, but also the hard work from our SELECT partners in helping to bring the Fujitsu vision of a Human Centric Intelligent Society to life. Digitalization has revolutionized the demands placed on the IT channel, and we are immensely proud of the level of skills and responsiveness our partner ecosystem is achieving. We support our partners in embracing change, from gaining skills in new technologies to adapting to new business models and ways of selling. And we commit to remaining attentive to our partners’ changing needs and will continue to adapt our partner program to support them at every step of the way.”
Alastair Edwards, Chief Analyst at Canalys, says: “The Fujitsu Select Partner Program is going from strength to strength. The company has built long-term reseller and distributor relationships by providing a combination of appropriate products and effective support alongside significant opportunities for specialization and growth. Fujitsu is a global technology leader and its SELECT Partner Program has proved successful in supporting its partners to develop high-value solutions, irrespective of their size.”
Fujitsu regularly updates and expands its SELECT Program to provide partners with additional capabilities designed to unlock new sales opportunities and revenue streams. For example, the SELECT Channel portfolio was recently expanded to include Fujitsu’s extensive security portfolio, enabling partners to address businesses’ growing security needs with biometrics, identity as a service (IDaaS) and cyber security protection. Additionally, there is a growing list of SELECT Expert specializations from mobility to virtualization, with extensive training that spans technical and pre-sales training to guidance on solutions-based sales provided for each technology.
The success of Fujitsu’s Channel partners is recognized every November at the SELECT Innovation awards
, which celebrate the channel partners who are delivering exceptionally innovative projects and driving digital transformation using Fujitsu products, solutions, and services. Many of the partners have themselves undergone significant digital transformations, evolving from reselling products to delivering complex solutions for customers that leverage both the latest technologies and new relationships with international ecosystem partners.
Notes to editors
About Fujitsu’s SELECT Partner Program
Fujitsu’s SELECT Partner Program delivers unbeatable value to its growing international base of channel partners around the world, founded on three cornerstones:
- Reliable Innovation: Fujitsu provides every member of its SELECT Partner Program with access to high-quality, customizable solutions intended to help their customers to simplify and enhance everyday life. Fujitsu’s best-in-class products represent the foundation of IT solutions that channel partners’ end customers will find compelling.
- Individual Support: Fujitsu’s cooperation with channel partners is sustained and developed by personal relationships and distinguished by the hallmark of excellence, so it is easy for Fujitsu and its partners to succeed in developing mutually profitable business. By providing market-leading tools, specialized processes, and sources of information, Fujitsu empowers its channel partners to differentiate in their business.
- Commitment to Growth: Fujitsu is helping its channel partners to grow in the market. The Fujitsu Rules of Engagement for business demonstrate the company’s clear commitment to understanding the unique value of its partners in the IT market, while also respecting their customers and embracing cultural differences.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 155,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.5 trillion yen (US $40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu EMEIA
Fujitsu promotes a Human Centric Intelligent Society, in which innovation is driven by the integration of people, information and infrastructure. In the Europe, Middle East, Africa and India region (EMEIA), our 28,000-strong workforce is committed to Digital Co-creation, blending business expertise with digital technology and creating new value with ecosystem partners and customers. We enable our customers to digitally transform with connected technology services, focused on Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, and Cloud - all underpinned by Security. For more information, please visit http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/about/
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: 01 March, 2018