The information age has brought about a huge rise in citizen expectations of public services. Governments around the world are transforming themselves to provide higher quality, more accessible services - enabling their citizens to take part in an electronically connected society.
Fujitsu is committed to helping Government gain real benefits through the delivery of services online. This challenge, faced by all levels of government in Australia, means more than just Internet-enabling existing processes. Satisfying the community's need for an accessible, responsive service may require substantial transformation of business processes.
With 25 years of experience serving the public sector, Fujitsu has learned to work closely with government clients to understand their opportunities, work processes, procurement processes, and overall challenges. We support many functional areas including:
- Government Service Delivery - Issuing of licences and permits, administering grants and contributions, case management, certification/audit/inspection and tax payment
- E-Government - Self-service for citizens, businesses and employees; 211 or 311 citizen support; Web site and portal development; and Web content management
- Government Decision Support - Compliance management, collaborative intelligence gathering, performance management, scorecarding, data warehousing and management reporting
- Value Management - Business and program strategy, program initiative portfolio management and strategic governance
- Government Enterprise Resource Management - HR, financial management, asset, information, IT, document and knowledge management
- Outsourcing - Managing and maintaining legacy systems in a cost-effective manner.
In Australia and New Zealand, Fujitsu has an excellent reputation for delivering innovative and reliable IT solutions to the government sector. In recent times we have worked with a diverse range of government departments to design, build and operate infrastructure and e-Business solutions, applying proven methodologies to transform business processes in areas as diverse as:
- Revenue collection
- Film and literature classification Emergency services
- Roads management
- Land titles
- Police assistance
- Health information
- Transport ticketing
- Local Government Agencies
- Land and conservation
Fujitsu designs, builds and operates end-to-end solutions for G2G, G2C and G2B.
Working in partnership
Importantly, we recognise that no single organisation has a monopoly on great ideas. Our position as technology partner to some of the most advanced companies in the world is testament to our capabilities. To ensure we can bring the best end-to-end solutions to our customers we partner with a wide range of industry leaders including Microsoft, Cisco Systems, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Computer Associates, EDS and Sun Microsystems.
Want to know more? - Contact us
To find out how we can service your requirements in Australia please call +61 2 9113 9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or in New Zealand please call +64 4 495 0700 or email
email@example.com for free information with no obligation.