Fujitsu Managed Infrastructure Service Mobile Workplace helps you manage the growing complexity of non-standard, geographically dispersed mobile infrastructures, while safeguarding your corporate data and protecting privacy. Our Mobile Workplace offering is an enterprise-class, cloud-based, modular service for managing and securing mobile devices and supporting mobile users. Fujitsu is positioned by Gartner, Inc. as a ‘visionary’ in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility by Eric Goodness et al, 24 July 2014.*
An organisation must respond to the needs of its workforce so employees can perform their tasks effectively. It must also operate within a set of business parameters. In the past, organisations have responded to the challenge of managing personal computers with standardisation, the ‘one size fits all model.’ But there are now threats on so many fronts: smartphones and tablets, social media, SaaS app stores and the desire of many employees to work where they want. Companies need a mobility solution that keeps pace with increasingly complex and non-standard environments whilst safeguarding data.
For enterprises striving to unlock their productivity potential, Fujitsu’s Mobile Workplace enables IT managers to implement their mobile strategy, fully mobilise even sensitive business applications and embrace BYOD. Information is made available whenever and wherever it is required, while safeguarding enterprise governance. It is a highly scalable, enterprise-grade solution wrapped with Fujitsu Managed Services for quality-assured delivery, including market leading cloud systems administration and 24x7 end-user support.
* Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organisation and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
With Mobile Workplace, your IT team can meet their compliance and control needs while users get the freedom to experience work and life their way; safe in the knowledge that their mobile estate is fully managed by a team of dedicated mobility specialists on a 7x24 basis and all integrated into your existing IT service structure.
- Your business benefits from increased employee satisfaction, higher productivity, greater responsiveness and a rise in overall efficiency levels.
- Your mobile communication is secure thanks to Fujitsu’s security architecture that operates at the device, application and network tiers.
- We offer a complete, all-in-one global service from our trusted, proven cloud.
- You have the reassurance of global 7x24 coverage by our service desk.
- Mobile Workplace helps to raise service levels by over 75% and ensure corporate compliance.
- You can reduce your mobile TCO by over 25%.
- You can choose the service modules to meet your individual needs – scaling from 50 to 50,000 or more devices.
- One contract, one contact and one interface make life easier for you. Fujitsu holds more than 2000 technical certifications on Citrix products - more than any other service integrator in the world.
- Price-per-device on a monthly charge basis provides total transparency.