Taking the complexity out of workplace management
Managing today’s workplace infrastructure is an increasingly complex task. IT managers face cost control, security, mobility and consumerisation challenges – especially with the rising popularity of BYOD (bring your own device). Virtualisation is an effective way of meeting these progressively more diverse demands. It also allows companies to reduce management effort and costs, increase flexibility and enhance service quality across varied user roles.
Managing the User Not the Device
We offer a range of virtual client services that involve moving individual or multiple workplace layers (computing device, operating system, applications and user personality) to the data centre. Our flexible, tried-and-trusted approach covers all steps in the virtualisation journey, combining virtualisation technologies with proven infrastructure products and end-to-end lifecycle services from a single source:
- Initial consulting and business case assessment to maximise your ROI
- Full lifecycle support from device delivery through support and maintenance to retirement
- Hosting options include Fujitsu Data Center, Customer Data Center and Cloud
- Integration in existing IT infrastructures
- A Hybrid Cloud Service to deliver a Virtual Workplace across Cloud platforms like Fujitsu’s Private Hosted Cloud or Microsoft AZURE
Why choose Fujitsu to virtualise your workspace environment?
- We offer the security of an assured route to the world of virtualised services, where you can better meet increasingly diverse demands for device types, working hours, mobility and user roles.
- You benefit from improved service quality and security, increased workforce agility and reduced business continuity costs.
- We deliver standard solutions built on proven, scalable technologies deployed across multiple clients for a consistent user experience from multiple device types and locations.
- We partner with market-leading virtualisation software providers so we can find the best virtualisation flavor and model for your individual needs – because we understand that one size does not fit all. Fujitsu continuously invests in technical training of its employees and holds more than 2000 technical certifications on Citrix products - more than any other service integrator (SI). In fact, about 1/3 of all technical certifications held by SIs that Citrix considers Strategic or Global partners are held by Fujitsu.
- You have the option of migrating from legacy systems and embracing the latest technologies with an easy upgrade path for your future needs