Consolidate service contracts successfully
In heterogeneous and often complex internationally distributed environments, the hardware and software service providers need to be precisely coordinated. Fujitsu Managed Maintenance meets this challenge. It supports you in controlling the service contracts in your multi-vendor environment more efficiently, defining clear service responsibilities, coordinating maintenance services, executing them and, if requested, assuming full responsibility for seeing that the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with various vendors and service providers are fulfilled, even on a global basis.
- Consolidate service contracts
- Consolidate telephone numbers
- Consolidate service reports
- Make the invoicing of services more flexible
- Standardize service level agreement
- Automate asset maintenance
- End-to-end clear service responsibilities via management from one source
- Flexible and scalable – at any time - to fit requirements exactly
- Handle complexity from contact administration to contract management even from a local to a global level
- Single point of contact for all existing service contracts in a heterogeneous IT infrastructure, multi-lingual support in 26 languages, 24x7 in all time zones (follow-the-sun principle)
- If required, single point of responsibility for all service contracts
- Profit from the expertise and experience of Fujitsu gained in Managed Maintenance since more than 25 years in all branches with well satisfied customers.
Australia , New Zealand , Industry: others
Weta Digital Outsources its Infrastructure Services
Weta Digital is a five-time Academy Award® winning visual effects and digital production services facility based in Wellington, New Zealand. Its reputation for creativity and delivery keeps it in high demand with some of the world’s leading film studios, and film credits include The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Avatar and The Adventures of Tintin.
United Kingdom , Industries: Food & Beverage , Retail
McDonald’s UK utilizes the CARE programme for preventing maintenance issues in its restaurants
Together McDonald’s and Fujitsu have developed the CARE programme – a team of dedicated engineers who proactively support each restaurant to increase uptime.
Germany , Industry: Insurance
Fujitsu Data Center Management & Automation monitors AOK’s holistic IT infrastructure
AOK’s Hannover data center has benefitted from considerably increased reliability since the introduction of Fujitsu DCMA. The administrators can now intervene early to prevent errors. Almost all of the server and network components at the Hannover data center have now been added to the monitoring system with Fujitsu DCMA.