PRIMERGY PGRA CP NVIDIA® NVS 315 1GB VGA PCIe x16
The NVIDIA® NVS 315 graphic card delivers exceptional flexibility and compatibility that lets you get the most from your existing display infrastructure. Drive all your DisplayPort, DVI, and VGA displays, regardless of display connectivity or chassis size. Gather insights faster from an expanded workspace of multiple high-resolution displays and get three times more graphics cores than previous-generation NVS solutions for significantly improved visualization. Plus, take advantage of 1 GB of on-board frame buffer memory to interact with more visually compelling content on larger, high-resolution displays.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
- New standard of the NVIDIA NVS 315 for MULTI-display commercial graphics
- NVIDIA® NVS graphics boards deliver exceptional flexibility, scalability, and compatibility for multi-display installation for your business.
- 1024 MB DDR3 local frame buffer
- Maximum resolution analog 2048 x 1536 at 85Hz
- PCI Express 2.0 Compliance
- Doubles the data transfer rate up to 5 GT/sec per lane for an aggregate bandwidth of 14 GB/sec bi-directional (7 GB/sec in each direction)
- 1 GB DDR3 Dedicated GPU Memory
- Delivers high throughput needed to interact with large textured models or display an HD video on each of the display outputs.
|Card category||Professional 2D
|Graphics memory speed||875 MHz
|Graphics memory bandwidth||14 GB/s
|Power consumption||19,3 Watt