Everything about your application
The application process at Fujitsu Technology Solutions is via our online job site. Applications are sent to our Recruiting Manager.
If your profile suits us and you have aroused our curiosity, we will invite you to an interview. . If your profile does not suit the position you would like, but could be of interest for other departments, we will forward the application accordingly if you agree. If we do not have a vacancy that meets your qualifications and requirements, you will receive feedback from us. All applications are of course treated confidentially.
A convincing and complete application should cover the following questions:
Note the following:
- Which of our company divisions would you like to join?
- Which of our locations interests you?
- When could you start to work with us?
- Which of your qualifications indicate that you are the right person for us and this position?
- What motivates you for the selected position?
- Are you applying via our job site, or on your own initiative?
In your online application please do not attach untypical file types, e.g. exe-files
- Do not apply with just a reference to a web site
("My documents are to be found at ....")
- Please note the requirement profile of the respective position
- Do not pack your profile in a Power-Point presentation
- Do not send us any short profiles
- Always attach a curriculum vitae to your application
APPLICATIONS ON YOUR OWN INITIATIVE
Would you like to work with us, but have not found the right job in our job site?
Then send us an application stating the field of activity and requested location to firstname.lastname@example.org
We at Fujitsu Technology Solutionsattach great importance to the confidential treatment and security of personal data that you have made available to us. In the application process we transfer your personal data to our HR department and relevant specialist departments.
When you send us your personal data, you are also giving us permission to store and use your data as defined by the Federal Data Protection Law. If difficulties occur while processing or sending your application, please contact us at email@example.com